The last couple weeks I have been contemplating this question:
Is it better to make the wrong decision or no decision at all?
I am not sure, is the answer but I am tired of waiting around for the right opportunity so we are going to make an offer on a nice 7 acre property a couple of miles from where I grew up. Which I have some mixed feelings about but again, I am tired of waiting around. Vacant lots in our price range are starting to sell.
It is a lot that is hilly and gravelly in parts. And I am already thinking of all the great stuff I can plant there. I am not sure where we will live or if the farm service agency will actually lend us the money or if our conditional use permit will be approved so that we can put up a shed or hoophouses. So many ways in which this could go wrong and cost us a lot of money. Also so many ways it could go right. Cross your fingers for me.
2 thoughts on “the ball is rolling…”
Fingers are crossed! Do you have a well or city water? And electricity?
we will need to drill a well and get electricity hooked up up. I am tempted to go off the grid but it makes sense to have a reliable source in these northern parts. and I’m sure that it will require anther conditional use permit.